Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Also Watched Venture Bros

Last night was a coworker's birthday party, so I did what any expat American with his head on straight would do. I got terrifyingly drunk and apparently made out with someone on a couch in the middle of the party.

Now I'm real hungover and super excited to see what drama will ensue. It'll be like getting shot in the gut with bullets made out of solid fun.

Oh, I also hung out with Ted from high school and it was nice. There are no pictures of any of this because my camera ran out of batteries at the very beginning of the night, which is probably for the best. Instead, here's a picture of a 14th century Korean star map, which I'm thinking of getting as a tattoo:



Stay classy, Internet.

2 comments:

  1. that would be a lot of fun line work. bzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. no expat american with his head on straight would get a tattoo with asian writing on it.
    2. how big would that tattoo have to be, in order to actually be able to write all those words?
    3. astrology is retarded :)

    the tat is a big nicht nicht.

    4. i love the first two paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete